Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Happy November To Ya



Yes folks, we have indeed reached November already. it's amazing how fast the days have gone by in 2011.  I already have a backbone for what I will be writing for NaNoWriMo and so far so good.  As for what I'm writing, well, you'll have to check back for more info on that.

On the gaming front, I am still going strong with WoW, I finished Gears of War 3 and have tapped back into my backlog to work on Assassin's Creed II. I still have to finish that and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood before I bother buying the new game. It's just a rule I have for myself.  My backlog is big enough without adding to it. I also saw the Skylanders display at Target and so did my son. I think we put every figure they had up there on that base.  It's looks cool, but damn, adding that up, it would be expensive, so no way am I going get that addiction started. Well, it's early and there is work to be done, but I will post more throughout the day. 

No comments: